View this page "Division of Labor"

1 view

Brigid

Jul 3, 2009, 1:34:32 AM7/3/09
to OurCamp

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/ourcamp/web/division-of-labor
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Brittany schwartz

Jul 3, 2009, 1:47:23 AM7/3/09
to OurCamp
Hey Brigid-
Thank u for putting this list together-I noticed that the Kitchen/
dishwashing is all BM virgins! Just wondering if you think it would be
a good idea to have one experienced BM person on that with us? Also
Mike spoke with Fredo, who agreed to help source electricity. And
Mike will be bringing his AMP + wires.
muah!
M&B

Brigid O'Neil

Jul 3, 2009, 2:07:19 AM7/3/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brit - Yeah, I thought about the all-virgin thing as well... Here's a suggestion: we have three vets on the shade team (Mike, Aris & Devine) - maybe one vet can switch places with a kitchen crew member?
Good add on the electricity & amp - all things to put down on the 'inventory' page :)
Also, I double-checked the theme camp registration, and we have already passed the deadline. No worries, though - we'll be able to get a prime spot even with a Monday arrival.
XO!

Jul 16, 2009, 1:24:49 AM7/16/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
I don't have any problem with that, so I could do it

--
Juanma Evaristo
http://www.juanmevaristo.com

Mike

Aug 8, 2009, 6:00:20 PM8/8/09
to OurCamp
To clarify - Brittany and I will be responsible for the specifics of
the shade structure (transporting the parachute and the carports,
figuring out how to get them setup alongside the RV, making sure we
have all the right tools and rebar, etc. We will be going to Home
Depot next week to buy the necessary equipment.

Aris and Devine will be responsible for the chill space - that is,
everything under the shade structure - the tents, hammocks,
mattresses, rugs, etc.

We had previously grouped these two responsibilities into one (shade
structure + chill space) but it makes more sense to separate them.

MIKE