View this page "Camp Inventory"

1 view

Brigid

Jul 3, 2009, 2:00:29 AM7/3/09
to OurCamp

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/ourcamp/web/camp-inventory -
or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

THE SUPER DUPERS

Jul 6, 2009, 7:32:14 PM7/6/09
to OurCamp

Brigid

Jul 21, 2009, 8:33:03 PM7/21/09
to OurCamp
The "Kitchen" section is tight - and finished!

Rayma

Jul 24, 2009, 4:35:26 PM7/24/09
to OurCamp
Hi everyone,

So far, I've added what I already have.

Rayma

Raven

Jul 25, 2009, 10:38:52 AM7/25/09
to OurCamp
My questions on some of the items are posted in red font. FYI

SUPAH SAUCE

Jul 30, 2009, 6:10:51 PM7/30/09
to OurCamp
I can't add another row to the last cell. Can someone fix it please :)

Brigid O'Neil

Jul 30, 2009, 6:12:34 PM7/30/09
to OurCamp
Just send me the row details and I'll add it... (Ditto if anyone else has problems - but email me off list!)

Aug 11, 2009, 11:26:07 PM8/11/09
to OurCamp
Hi everyone,

One of my ducks just fell out of line, disabling me from joining our
camp for this year. I've updated the inventory list, I removed myself
from the items I cannot provide and made a note of it so someone can
pick those up. I'm still providing the pillows I offered and a milk
crate that I now happen to have available.

I'll be giving Aris these items and I don't expect them back. I'm on
Brigid's radar to join the camp for next year.

Happy burning guys!
Rayma