Reminder - our May meetup is tonight at 7 p.m.

1 view

Dale Neufeld

May 25, 2009, 11:42:38 AM5/25/09
to ottsec
Just a quick reminder about our meetup tonight . . .

Topic: "DNS Security: The Seven Deadliest Sins" by Derrick Webber

A vulnerable DNS allows attackers to compromise everything else in the
organization: your web sites, servers, SSL, VPNs, even desktops.

This short presentation covers the very worst mistakes in the design and
operation of the Domain Name Service and how to fix them.

After the presentation we'll have plenty of time for Q&A, as well as our
usual discussion of current topics, threats, and tools.

Please feel free to pass this info along to any infosec professionals that
might be interested.

Where: The Clock Tower Brew Pub, 575 Bank St (Bank at Pretoria). We'll be in the
room downstairs.

When: Monday, May 25 at 7:00 p.m.

Contact: Dale Neufeld (canuck.eh [at] gmail.com) or Mike Sues (msues
[at] rigelksecurity.com). RSVPs are appreciated so that we can make
properarrangements with the pub.

Sasha

May 25, 2009, 11:52:04 AM5/25/09
to ott...@googlegroups.com
Sorry.. Didn't get the earlier note, and have no sitter for tonight..

Sasha