[ottsec] shotgun pub night

Dale Neufeld

Jul 11, 2011, 3:42:46 PM7/11/11
to ottsec
We've been invited to crash the following pub night. Join us for a pint or two and casual discussion of current topics, threats and tools (I know I'm looking forward to a REcon debrief).

What:

An informal meetup of information security professionals in Ottawa based on
the citysec model. Unlike other meetups, you will not be expected to pay
dues, "join up", or endure vendor marketing pitches.

Where:

Peter Devine's (ByWard Market, 73 Clarence Street at William)

When:
Wednesday, July 13th, from 5:30 on
Contact:
RSVPs are appreciated so that we can make proper arrangements with the pub.
Dale Neufeld (canuck.eh [at] gmail.com

Please feel free to pass this info along to any infosec professionals that might be interested.

Jean-Guy Cotroni

Jul 12, 2011, 9:44:39 AM7/12/11
to ott...@googlegroups.com
Nice to hear its back Dale. I will be attending.

Thanks

Jean-Guy