Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Gusa

da leggere,
29 mar 2016, 15:20:2929/03/16
a Otto
I'm trying to figure out how to migrate from a Vagrant + Puppet based project to Otto.

The project requires mysql 5.6, a particular version of java, a particular version of maven, some configuration files thrown into /vagrant/.m2 and a particular zipfile uncompressed in /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64.

While this is relatively easy to do with Puppet's manifest, I can't find any way—other than writing a plugin—to customize Otto in such a particular way.

Is Otto the right tool for helping me with that?
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi