Is this still under development?

Blotto

May 31, 2016, 8:09:41 AM5/31/16
to Otto
There's a bug that prevents the docker from working on Precise64 and there is a pull request to fix it.  There are also 39 open pull requests but no new releases since January.

I'm just wondering if this project is still under development?  I'd be happy to contribute.

Thanks

Armon Dadgar

Jun 5, 2016, 11:24:43 PM6/5/16
to otto...@googlegroups.com, Blotto
Blotto,

Otto is still under development, but we have limited resources and actively develop
over a dozen open source tools and several commercial products. Otto is more of a research
project currently and we iterate on it only when time allows. Hope that helps!

Best Regards,
Armon Dadgar

GitHub Issues: https://github.com/hashicorp/otto/issues
IRC: #otto-tool on Freenode
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Otto" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/otto-tool/7e5be1ea-f6af-457a-8bf4-8d1cde6b3c57%40googlegroups.com.