Custom foundations

Brad Pinter

Jan 6, 2016, 10:28:53 AM1/6/16
to Otto
Any ETA for the custom foundation abstractions hitting master?

Mitchell Hashimoto

Jan 6, 2016, 1:23:23 PM1/6/16
to otto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brad,

Probably not until Otto 0.4 or later. Otto 0.3 is going to focus on production-grade (or near) deployments, and we probably won't branch out foundations or infrastructures too much there. Once the implementation settles, we can open it up.

Best,
Mitchell

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 7:28 AM, Brad Pinter <brad....@gmail.com> wrote:
Any ETA for the custom foundation abstractions hitting master?

GitHub Issues: https://github.com/hashicorp/otto/issues
IRC: #otto-tool on Freenode
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Otto" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/otto-tool/e9a0ecff-ea11-4486-82e4-67b965c08cc1%40googlegroups.com.