Howto get a more sophisticated config

Timothy Washington

Jan 23, 2016, 10:04:40 PM1/23/16
to otto...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I like otto’s out-of-the-box features. And really love the concept. So I’m hoping I can quickly get to a more sophisticated config.

For the following, I was looking for some direction in the Appfile customization section, but didn’t see any.

multi ec2 boxes in a terraform template (or cloudformation)
storage (s3)
queues (sqs)
network routing - orchestration between apps

setup beyond application types (ruby, java, etc)
config files
libs / tools (clojure, haskell, etc), apps (emacs)

Should the strategy be to use Import and Dependency Sources? It should be nice to keep as much config as possible in 1 config file.

Thanks
Tim