Otter API - Trackbacks resource

Shezifi

Jul 23, 2012, 4:07:38 PM7/23/12
to otte...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to work with the trackbacks resource combined with a query string (to filter results) with not much success...

The results that I get back doesnt include any error, but the amount of results is either zero or I get a few results.
When I am using the Topsy GUI to do the same query I get much more results.

For example:
Searching for result in the 'new york times' that mention 'obama' between the dates 21/01/2011 till 22/07/2012 resolves in 2 results..

When executing the same search using the Topsy GUI I get numerous results

What am I missing? Is there is an issue to combine the 'contain' field in this resource?
It should work according to the documentation

Thanks for the help.