Ottawa Animal Defense League

Mar 21, 2011, 7:25:42 AM3/21/11
to Ottawa Animal Defense League

Hi every one

Attached is the poster for the up and coming Refuge RR  fundraising party on April 9 at the Rainbow Bistro in Ottawa. It would be really cool if you could down load a copy or copies and post them where ever you can to ensure that we have a great turn out for all of the rescued horses and other animals residing in peace at RR fir horses.

 If you  don't have the capability to copy them and would like copies  please contact us and we will drop some off.

Kindest Regards

Sue Manns

613-820-9019

OADL
fundraising poster for refuge RR.zip

Erin O'Sullivan

Mar 21, 2011, 8:31:52 PM3/21/11
to ottawave...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sue:
You might want to tell people to post it as a facebook status as well...that's what I did - you attach the poster as a photo.
Cheers,
Erin

From: ottawaanimal...@hotmail.com
To: ottawaanimal...@hotmail.com