Rideau Valley Wildlife Sanctuary donations needed to operate

Ottawa Animal Defense League

Apr 20, 2012, 6:47:21 PM4/20/12

From the Rideau Valley Wildlife Sanctuary:
Hello friends, As of April 1, the Rideau Valley Wildlife Sanctuary had raised only $11,500 and sadly realized we would not be able open this year. We were stunned and delighted this week to receive $53,500 in donations, putting us 65% of the way towards being able to OPEN this year! The Sanctuary CAN OPEN if we reach $100,000 by Friday, April 27. We are grateful for donations, which can be made through our website:  www.rideauwildlife.org
http://www.rideauwildlife.org/donate.html