see African wild life on your computer ( no need to go to the zoo)

Ottawa Animal Defense League

Apr 24, 2011, 7:33:24 AM4/24/11
to Ottawa Animal Defense League

HI

 A few years back several OADL members  had the privilege of living a life time dream by going to several African countries to see some of our favourite animals in their natural habitat. we would like to share some of what we saw by introducing you to web cams where you can view some of the most amazing animals living free as they should.

  Please click on to the links and watch web cams in different locations in South Africa and Botswana. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. You will also be able to view several other web cams including the Black Eagle.

Please pass this on and encourage others not to visit zoo's, circuses and aquariums where animals are confined as slaves.

There are no fences confining the animals at these locations all animals are free to traverse.

 How ever in South Africa and other countries in Africa there is such a thing as canned hunting where animals are confined in small areas and hunters kill for trophy's this is an African disgrace

http://www.africam.com/wildlife/tembe_webcam

http://www.wildearth.tv/safari Live Safari twice a day

Information on canned hunting http://www.cannedlion.org/