FW: 160 Inuvik dogs in Limbo - The Voice for the Voiceless and.... 5k reward for missing dog. Please circulate

Ottawa Animal Defense League

Apr 4, 2011, 8:57:46 AM4/4/11
to Ottawa Animal Defense League
 Dear animal friendly community

The internet can be a powerful tool in relocating missing animals and finding homes for those in need

Please scroll down for missing dog and reward information and forward these urgent call for help.

I am sending this to everyone, hoping that we find help for this 160 Inuvik dogs.  Please, can anyone help?   Please circulate and post to your sites.  Thanks!

My apologies for any duplicates.

Carol Waterman

Canadian Volunteers for the Protection of Animals (CVPA)

Montreal, QC