Forks Over Knives movie screening starts Friday

Ottawa Animal Defense League

Jun 16, 2011, 9:54:32 PM6/16/11
Please pass this on:

Forks Over Knives Movie Screening: Life saving film for humans and animals

Time
Tomorrow at 6:30pm - June 20 at 6:30pm

Location
Bytowne Cinema, 325 Rideau Street, Ottawa

Warning: This movie may save your life.

Cancer, diabetes, heart disease, obesity, and strokes are just some of the things that take away our loved ones. This movie can save lives by unearthing the simple cure to our nation's top killers - and that's prevention through a vegan diet. Not only does a vegan diet stop animal suffering, but it could prevent the future heart attack that might kill your parents or someone close to you. This life changing movie is playing at the ByTowne starting June 17 and is a must-see for you, and your family members, and anyone you care about.

Schedule:
June 17: 6:55pm
June 18: 9:05pm
June 19: 4:25pm