RIDE OFFER = OTTAWA <=> TORONTO <=> WATERLOO (DEC 30,2012 - JAN 1, 2013)

Ayaz

Dec 29, 2012, 11:00:54 PM12/29/12

I am leaving Ottawa on Sunday Dec 30, 2012 to Toronto and then to Waterloo and coming back Tuesday Jan 1, 2013.

Details:

2005 Nissan Altima - Comfy Ride.

4 seats available

Charge (Ottawa to Toronto) : $ 30.00 one way, $ 50.00 both ways

Charge (Ottawa to Waterloo) : $ 40.00 one way, $ 60.00 both ways

Details for Dec 30,2012:

Pickup(Ottawa): At Billings Bridge OR Shell Gas station at Hogsback and
Prince of wales dr at 11.00 am sharp or can be arranged

Dropoff(Toronto): Scarbrough Town Centre

Dropoff (Waterloo): This can be arranged

Details for Jan 1,2013:

Pickup (Waterloo): This can be arranged but will be leaving early.

Pickup(Toronto): This can be arranged but will be leaving early.

Dropoff(Ottawa): At Billings Bridge OR Shell Gas station at Hogsback and
Prince of wales dr or can be arranged

Please ask for Ayaz; cell phone : 613-261-6450
email: ayaza...@gmail.com
Thanks

prufr...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2013, 4:11:34 PM12/25/13
Hello I am interested in a ride to toronto on the 30th and back on the 1st. Is there still space?