Nigger fucker Khloe Kardashian's ex Lamar Odom 'poops in his bed' as Celebrity Big Brother cameras roll & viewers are 'horrified'

hamilton

Feb 13, 2022, 4:05:02 AM2/13/22
KHLOE Kardashian's ex Lamar Odom seemed to have "pooped in his
bed" as the Celebrity Big Brother cameras were rolling and
viewers were left "horrified" from the accident.

Lamar Odom, 42, had an unfortunate mishap during the latest
episode of Celebrity Big Brother.

The Los Angeles Lakers champion rushed across the floor in his
red trunks.

The basketball player "had to let the world know" about his
chance at bad luck.

Lamar confessed: "I just took a sh** in my bed."

A female voice can be heard saying: "No you didn't."

He added: "I did."

The renowned athlete speed-walked his way back to his bed.

Lamar continued: "I gotta go clean it up."

Khloe's ex-hubby claimed he had fallen ill because he “trashed”
his stomach by drinking too much milk.

THE COMMENTS
Viewers were left in shock as they jumped in the comments
section as they were divided between feeling sorry for the
athlete or laughing at his misery.

One viewer stated: "Wow. That is not the way to get Khloe back."

A second viewer added: "Poor guy! I’d have to hit the red button
after that."

A third viewer wrote: "It’s the 'I had to clean it up' part for
me. Like he should be getting in the shower. Not just wiping his
hands off."

A fourth person mentioned: "Um…I hope he is joking lol."

A commentator pointed out: "We can't forget this man almost died
from an overdose and his brain probably doesn't function very
normally anymore."

'GET HER BACK'
Also during a recent episode of Celebrity Big Brother, Khloe's
ex revealed he still hoped for a future with her.

The NBA star confessed: "I just want to take her out to dinner
and tell her I'm sorry."

While alluding to his infidelity, Lamar said: "We took a vow
before God and I didn't keep that."

"What would ever make me think I could get away with that?"

He concluded: "I don't think I'll ever feel complete if I don't
get her back."

Cynthia Bailey and Shanna Moakler, whose ex-husband Travis
Barker is engaged to Khloe's sister Kourtney, were part of the
conversation.

MOVING ON?
Married back in 2009, The former couple split back in 2013
before finalizing their divorce about three years later.

Tristan Thompson, 30, and Khloe share their three-year-old
daughter, True.

Maralee Nichols, 31, had given birth to Tristan's third child
back in December 2021, after the two had been battling it out in
court.

He also shares his five-year-old son, Prince, with his ex Jordan
Craig, who he currently pays child support.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4617251/khloe-kardashian-
lamar-odom-poops-bed-celebrity-big-brother/