Freedom Convoy 2022

GoFundMe is a fraud

Feb 10, 2022, 4:10:02 PM2/10/22
Pleae share.

https://www.givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

Goal : USD $16,000,000
Raised : USD $8,324,935

To our Fellow Canadians, the time for political over reach is
over. Our current government is implementing rules and mandates
that are destroying the foundation of our businesses, industries
and livelihoods. Canadians have been integral to the fabric of
humanity in many ways that have shaped the planet.

We are a peaceful country that has helped protect nations across
the globe from tyrannical governments who oppressed their
people, and now it seems it is happening here. We are taking our
fight to the doorsteps of our Federal Government and demanding
that they cease all mandates against its people. Small
businesses are being destroyed, homes are being destroyed, and
people are being mistreated and denied fundamental necessities
to survive. It's our duty as Canadians to put an end to this
mandates. It is imperative that this happens because if we
don't our country will no longer be the country we have come to
love. We are doing this for our future Generations and to
regain our lives back.

We are asking for Donations to help with the costs of fuel
first, and hopefully food and lodgings to help ease the
pressures of this arduous task.

It's a small price to pay for our freedoms. We thank you all
for your Donations and know that you are helping reshape this
once beautiful country back to the way it was.

In order for your generous donations to flow smoothly, the good
people at Give Send Go will be sending donations directly to our
bulk fuel supplier and are working out the details now which
means your hard earned money is going to straight to who it was
meant for and need not flow through anyone else. Any left over
donations will be donated to a credible Veterans organization
which will be chosen by the donors.

**Money raised will be dispersed to our Truckers to aid them
with the cost of the journey**
**Funds will be spent to help cover the cost of fuel for our
Truckers first and foremost, will be used to assist with food if
needed and contribute to shelter if needed**
**Sup Kirtaner**