Saggy-faced whore Kamala Harris hosts virtual meeting with Guatemala president

Rudy Canoza Neodome Forger

Feb 13, 2022, 3:45:02 AM2/13/22
Vice President Kamala Harris on Monday afternoon hosted a
webcast meeting with Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei
to discuss the “root causes” of the illegal immigration crisis
on the US-Mexico border.

Harris has been President Biden’s point person on addressing the
“root causes” of a surge in illegal crossings, but critics
question her commitment, noting her lack of relevant travel and
rare public events.

Harris said during brief opening remarks that “the Western
hemisphere is our collective home” and that there would be a
wide-ranging discussion closed to journalists.

“We are looking at the issue of poverty and the lack therefore
of economic opportunities; the issue of extreme weather
conditions and the lack of climate adaptation, as well as
corruption and the lack of good governance, and violence against
women, indigenous people, LBGTQ people and Afro-descendants,”
she said.

Harris said “I look forward to traveling to Guatemala and
meeting with you in person. Currently our plan is to come there
in the month of June.”

Harris has yet to visit Central America or tour the border — but
she has traveled extensively to promote Biden’s nearly $2
trillion COVID-19 stimulus bill and his proposed more than $2
trillion infrastructure package.

The vice president spoke last month by phone with Giammattei,
whose citizens form one of the largest groups of migrants
illegally crossing the US-Mexico border, and she recently said
she plans to visit Guatemala and Mexico.

Harris said Monday that “the United States plans to increase
relief to the region, strengthen our cooperation to manage
migration in an effective, secure and humane manner.”

She also claimed that the US “is building a comprehensive
strategy with international institutions with allies around the
globe, with foundations here in the United States and the
private sector as well as community organizations.”

Giammattei told Harris, according to a pool report, that “the
Guatemalan government wishes to be your partner in order to
address… not only poverty but of so many evils that affect us.”

There’s at least a 20-year high in illegal crossings along the
border. Although the Biden administration claims it turns away
all single adults and most family units under a Trump
administration COVID-19 policy, it has allowed all unaccompanied
minors to stay at least temporarily in cramped, jail-like
facilities.

Biden on March 24 asked Harris to lead the US response to the
unprecedented surge of migrants from the “Northern Triangle” —
Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador — in Central America.

But the White House later emphasized she would address only the
“root causes” of migration and not border enforcement.

In this role, Harris spoke last month with Mexican President
Andrés Manuel López Obrador, but she has yet to speak with
Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernández or with El Salvador’s
President Nayib Bukele.

Last week, the top Republicans on three House committees wrote
in a biting letter to Harris, “it is unclear what, if any
actions you have directed or plan to initiate to respond to the
crisis that continues to worsen each day.”

https://nypost.com/2021/04/26/kamala-harris-hosts-virtual-
meeting-with-guatemala-president/