GiveFest and Jobathon May 19th (free event)

Sylvain

May 12, 2015, 12:15:12 PM5/12/15

https://gatineaugivefest.eventbrite.ca

COMMUNITY-BASED JOB-FAIR IN A NATURAL SETTING Register ASAP to attend
"The testing ground of the fastest job-filling system in the great North!"
"Gatineau Givefest"
This is an invitation to all employers, job seekers and consultants (who live in or near Ottawa or Gatineau) to meet at a free community-organized Job Fair focused on personalized matchmaking by members of our community. People who value nature will love this event, a cabin in the woods, just a short chatwalk from the Trans-Canada trail. This is a bilingual event and this page will soon also be available in French. You must register to attend since the space is limited.

EMPLOYERS: 613-600-LEAD * CANDIDATES 613-501-HELP (24/7)
To volunteer: Click here * Video of the cabin: Click here

Employers offering internships are also welcome!
Employers must also register to attend and participate!
Local organic growers are also very welcome!
I extend a special invitation to aboriginal people and to veterans who will appreciate this unique community-based jobfair model in a natural setting. The event will take place in nature at a log cabin, 331 Boul Cite des Jeunes, Parc de la Gatineau.

PLEASE NOTE: The first two hours of this four hour event is reserved for the volunteers. In appreciation for their service they will be the first to select among the 100+ opportunities they find. They will meet the employers first. Anyone can volunteer, just register at the link above. All jobs will also be posted here starting at 10 am,
May 19
As with all my events this event is free, has great entertainers, is wheelchair accessible, has plenty of free parking, is located next to major bus stops, and will be video-recorded. The media is always invited to my public events.

At the event:

-There will be a Trading Table and Silent Auction Table
-There will be a Community Table (people donating items for anyone to take for free)
-Yes, there will be musicians performing at the jobfair
-Meeting of #jobsearchpals and #careerbuddies
-Volunteer matchmakers welcome
-A special effort will be made to help find opportunities for the homeless who want gainful employment.