Canada Cancer Walk and Aylmer Food drive!

Peter

Dec 13, 2001, 7:22:30 PM12/13/01

pete...@yahoo.com

Want to be one of the people to help make a cancer Walk Happen?

http://www.geocities.com/peterlux/cancerwalk/
Peter H. Lux, 17 Stuart Drive, Aylmer, Quebec, J9J 1J9 , CANADA

I have tried for 6 Years to make this happen myself, by contacting Various
Well known Companies,and people with no luck...Without the help of large
companies, or helpful individuals....I can not Afford to purchase the Road
Vehicle nor be able to hire the person to drive it ahead of me as I
walk..The Walk is a WALK to benefit CANCER research..."A Walk Across Canada
and Back"

SO now has come the time that I try to raise the funds by asking for
donations, or to hopefully Sell my 3 TOTEM POLE ARTS to help Raise the
funds...

THE TOTEM POLES CAN BE SEEN AT
http://www.geocities.com/peterlux/page3.html

OR AT MY HOME ADDRESS ...17 Stuart Drive, Aylmer Quebec

SPIN ON BY......MAKE ME AN OFFER...The higher the BETTER..
When a suitable offer for each is made then they will be let go and the
money put aside to help purchase the Vehicle/Gas/Food/ And expense of a
driver....

IF you don't have an interest in the Poles and still want to donate..Pop on
bye and say Hi, make a donation no matter how small...Mail a Christmas
Letter...Stuff a $1 or more in it to help out purchasing the vehicle......I
leave it to you if you wish to help me...

I appreciate all help...As mentioned on my homepage...I will also need a
interested driver, so those interested please mail in resume and full body
picture as mentioned. Please also E-mail this to all your friends.

I would also like to help Aylmer's Food Bank so if you bring in a CAN OF
FOOD or non perishable item to my place and I will deliver it to AYLMER's
Food Bank to help out families for Christmas! Bring A Cardboard BOX if you
have one also if you can (I may need a few of them if Lots of food is
donated.)
BRING YOUR CAMERA...TAKE SOME PICTURES of beautiful Aylmer.....Visit
Tea'n'tole in Aylmer on your way to my place..They Have wonderful stuff to
buy in their store..They also serve Tea sandwiches and stuff..Also they
have tole painting classes that you can take at a beginner level or higher
level, maybe get that as a present for a friend as a Christmas gift....Check
em out....See the Deer I donated to them all lit up in Xmas lights..Its
pretty...Their on 1055 Aylmer Rd
http://teantole.com/

Sincerely Yours,

Peter H. Lux, 17 Stuart Drive, Aylmer, Quebec, J9J 1J9 , CANADA

(Main Aylmer road down to vanier Rd....At the police station turn right and
Go north on vanier....turn right on first street which is Stuart.....)

Merry Christmas to all! And God Bless each and everyone!

pete...@yahoo.com

Nov 17, 2015, 10:36:22 PM11/17/15
This has been cancelled. do not reply