A NOBLE APPEAL - NEED EGG DONOR FOR IVF (Test tube baby) TREATMENT - FROM NORTH INDIAN Lady

Madhu

Dec 12, 2012, 1:33:22 AM12/12/12
We need egg donor from India to help us in fulfilling dream of parenthood through IVF (Test tube baby) treatment from North Indian educated lady.

There are two option:

Option 1: If some individual lady is donating egg, we can take care .

Option 2 : If any couple require sperm donor - in exchange my husband can donate his sperm to the couple (if required by them). His sperm quality is good enough for this purpose.

We are highly educated north Indian family. My husband is working with MNC in senior position. Pl reply to this post if you are really interested. We can compensate in any way.

Please forward this message to other forums also to spread our message so that some one genuinely come forwrad.

We need your blessings. Pl ignore if it is not relevant to you.

Best Regards,

Madhu,

contact - madhu....@gmail.com

or madhu.blore22 at gmail dot com

Phone: will be given later after email communication.