Beware of this person – ELDON OSTROM o f Bryson Quebec or Otter Lake Quebec.

Eldon Ostrom

Nov 8, 2004, 3:29:17 PM11/8/04
Beware of this person – ELDON OSTROM of Bryson Quebec or Otter Lake
Quebec.

This person is a thief and a liar.
He cannot keep a job to support his family because he is a LAZY SOB
He steals from his employers. DO NOT HIRE HIM.

He is also cheating on his wife with other men.

This person is lower than scum and not to be trusted.

He plays in a band around the Pontiac area.

Please, for your own safety do not associate with this person or you
may end up in serious trouble.

A concerned citizen.

Thanks

eldon....@tlb.sympatico.ca

May 16, 2017, 10:13:48 AM5/16/17
Dear Ott.events:

Could you please get back to me ASAP, with a contact for ott.events. I have registered on the ott.eventssite and when I log in there is no where or place or address to reply back on the site. There is a posting on this site from 13 years ago and I want it removed. It is ruining my life and is slander to me as a person. Every time my name is searched on internet this garbage comes up. I would also like to know what scum, published this article in the first place. They should be prosecuted

Eldon Ostrom

wardsch...@gmail.com

May 27, 2017, 5:24:55 PM5/27/17
Message has been deleted