ott newsfeeds?

Paul Tomblin

Feb 8, 2012, 7:18:18 PM2/8/12
Are there any legitimate Ottawa based organizations still carrying news,
or is it just NCF and the big American companies (google, supernews, etc)
left since cunews dropped out?

--
Paul Tomblin <ptom...@xcski.com> http://blog.xcski.com/
"The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it

Rob Kelk

Feb 8, 2012, 9:44:43 PM2/8/12
On 9 Feb 2012 00:18:18 GMT, ptomblin...@xcski.com (Paul Tomblin)
wrote:

>Are there any legitimate Ottawa based organizations still carrying news,
>or is it just NCF and the big American companies (google, supernews, etc)
>left since cunews dropped out?

As far as I know, it's just NCF and the big news providers (including
individual.net in Germany).

--
Rob Kelk Personal address (ROT-13): eboxryx -ng- tznvy -qbg- pbz
Any opinions here are mine, not ONAG's.

Any Usenet message claiming to be from me but posted from any server
other than individual.net is a forgery. Please filter out such
messages if you have the capability.