[otrs] can't login after Update (OTRS 5 > 6)

Soeren Fritsche

Jan 8, 2018, 11:02:49 AM1/8/18
to ot...@lists.otrs.org
After updating from OTRS 5 to OTRS 6 we can't login.
The login button ist not responding.

here some lines from the Errorlog:
ERROR: OTRS-otrs.Console.pl-Maint::Email::MailQueue-11 Perl: 5.22.1 OS: linux Time: Mon Jan  8 16:52:02 2018

Message: CommunicationLog(ID:312,AccountType:-,AccountID:-,Direction:Outgoing,Transport:Email,ObjectLogType:Message,ObjectLogID:608)::Kernel::System::MailQueue => Permanent sending problem or we reached the sending attempt limit. Message will be removed

Traceback (1511):
   Module: Kernel::System::CommunicationLog::_LogError Line: 538
   Module: Kernel::System::CommunicationLog::ObjectLog Line: 306
   Module: Kernel::System::MailQueue::_SendError Line: 853
   Module: Kernel::System::MailQueue::Send Line: 689
   Module: Kernel::System::Console::Command::Maint::Email::MailQueue::Send Line: 194
   Module: Kernel::System::Console::Command::Maint::Email::MailQueue::Run Line: 143
   Module: (eval) Line: 460
   Module: Kernel::System::Console::BaseCommand::Execute Line: 454
   Module: (eval) Line: 144
   Module: Kernel::System::Daemon::DaemonModules::SchedulerTaskWorker::Cron::Run Line: 123
   Module: Kernel::System::Daemon::DaemonModules::SchedulerTaskWorker::Run Line: 235
   Module: (eval) Line: 316
   Module: main::Start Line: 316
   Module: /opt/otrs//bin/otrs.Daemon.pl Line: 137

Bene

Jan 8, 2018, 1:25:19 PM1/8/18
to User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Hi,

i have had a similar problem when upgrading from version 5 to 6.
In my case, this was due to the specifying Javascripts in Config.pm.
After removing those settings from the Config.pm, logins worked again.
I've written a blog post on upgrading, maybe there is some useful info
in there for you.

https://www.ictforce.be/2017/otrs-upgrade-5-to-6/

Regards,
Benedict

Soeren Fritsche

Jan 8, 2018, 4:29:20 PM1/8/18
to User questions and discussions about OTRS.
These lines are already in the config.pm file.
But thx

Arun Venkataraman

Jul 20, 2018, 1:00:00 PM7/20/18
to User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Hello,

I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to obtain a notification from
OTRS (v6.0.3 Free) when a ticket is closed. I do receive automatic
notifications when a new ticket is created, pending reminders, etc.

I added a notification type in the Ticket Notification Management
screen, and have tried various event triggers with filters etc to
capture a "ticket close event".

All the standard notifications seem to use a "Notification**" event
type, but I have not found the applicable event for closing a ticket.

Help appreciated, or let me know if this is the wrong approach.

Thanks,
-arun
--
Arun Venkataraman, Arecibo Observatory/HC3 Box 53995/Arecibo, PR 00612
ar...@naic.edu

Carlos García

Jul 22, 2018, 6:02:51 PM7/22/18
to User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Hi Arun,

please try:

  Event: TicketStateUpdate
  Ticket Filter - State: closed . . . (depends on what you want to do)

and the rest for Recipients and others as you like.

Regards,
Carlos García

signature.asc

Arun Venkataraman

Jul 23, 2018, 12:12:40 PM7/23/18
to Carlos García, User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Hello Carlos,

Thank you for your response. I tried your suggested settings but did not
receive a close notification that I was expecting; the ticket history has
the following entry:

07/23/2018 10:39:34
Agent Action Article
Arun Venkataraman Changed state from "new" to "closed successful". (StateUpdate)
Arun Venkataraman Unlocked ticket. (Unlock)
Arun Venkataraman Added note (Close). (AddNote)
Arun Venkataraman Reset of unlock time. (Misc)
Arun Venkataraman Sent "Ticket state change notification" notification to "jirizarry" via "Email". (SendAgentNotification)

Agent "jirizarry" has listed this queue (IT:Desktop) at the head of his
Notification Preferences. The queue is listed third in my Preferences.
The Ticket Notification Recipients specifies:

Send to: All agents subscribed to the ticket's queue x
All agents subscribed to the ticket's service x

but the history does not show a notification sent to me (Arun) and I did
not receive an e-mail.

Thank you,
-arun
ar...@naic.edu http://www.naic.edu/~arun (787)878-2612X340 FAX 878-1861

Florian Liebe

Jul 23, 2018, 3:21:18 PM7/23/18
to User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Hi Arun.

Please check the setting 'AgentSelfNotifyOnAction' in the system configuration, I think it’s deactivated by default.

Have a great evening,
Flo
signature.asc