[otrs] Default value for Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketSearch###Defaults###SearchInArchive

Patrick Banholzer

Oct 4, 2016, 9:17:41 AM10/4/16
to ot...@otrs.org

Hello,

we just upgraded to OTRS 5.0.13 and wonder why Default value for "Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketSearch###Defaults###SearchInArchive" stopped working.

We discussed this before in march. After my email n 24th march Martin Gruner added the values to the code:

 https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/commit/a59f383b5adf3f328ad61b4fb6b07d9429c7696e
First of all, this was translated to the German version of SysConfig. Should I put in "NichtArchivierteTickets" or "NotArchivedTickets".

None of the options work, so this seems to be broken. The default value remains at "all tickets".

Is this a bug or am I wrong?

Best regards,
Patrick Banholzer
--

Patrick Banholzer
IT Infrastruktur Services und IT Betrieb

IT-Designers-Logo
STZ Softwaretechnik
Entennest 2
73730 Esslingen

https://www.it-designers-gruppe.de

STZ-Leiter: Prof. Dr. Joachim Goll
Zentrale: Steinbeis GmbH & Co. KG für Technologietransfer
Geschäftsführung/Management Board: Prof. Dr. Michael Auer (Vorsitz/Chair),
Dipl.-Kfm. Manfred Mattulat
Registergericht Stuttgart, HRA 12 480
Komplementär: Steinbeis-Verwaltungs-GmbH, Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 18 715
USt-IdNr. DE 190606404

Patrick Banholzer

Oct 4, 2016, 9:38:49 AM10/4/16
to ot...@otrs.org
Hi,

just found out how to use it. Leaving the textbox empty defaults to
"NotArchivedTickets". This should be mentioned in the description of the
field! Please update the code.

Thanks
- Patrick

*Patrick Banholzer*
IT Infrastruktur Services und IT Betrieb
Mobil: +49 160 5302978

https://www.it-designers-gruppe.de <https://www.it-designers-gruppe.de/>