[otrs] Change the sender name to agent name in article list ?

JAOUEN Egareg

Jul 20, 2020, 12:01:09 PM7/20/20
to User questions and discussions about OTRS.

Hi all,

One frustrating point in using OTRS is that all the sent articles from OTRS Team appears with the same generic name (for example : Support Team) because we use the same generic email address (for example : sup...@support.com).

Is it possible to change this sender’s name to the agent’s name who effectively did the action (sending the email/response) ?

Thanks !

Egareg JAOUEN

Florian Edlhuber

JAOUEN Egareg

Jul 20, 2020, 12:20:47 PM7/20/20
to User questions and discussions about OTRS.

Thank you !

I was looking around for the good keyword to search this feature.

All is working fine now.

Egareg JAOUEN