adjust last page

frieder.n...@unive.it

Nov 25, 2021, 4:14:06 AM11/25/21
to oTree help & discussion
Hi,

my mTurkers often read over the completion code displayed on my last oTree page.
This is why I would like to add the mturk completion code on the very last page where it says: "No more pages left" - the OutOfRangeNotification URL.

Any ideas on how I can adjust the standard message "No more pages left"

Thanks

Chris @ oTree

Nov 25, 2021, 9:37:31 AM11/25/21
to frieder.n...@unive.it, oTree help & discussion
Users are not supposed to see that page. You should remove the next_button from the last page.

Sent from my phone