The site can't be reached

CHEN ZHANG

Sep 16, 2021, 9:05:31 AM9/16/21
to oTree help & discussion
Hi Chris,

I would be grateful if you could help solve this problem. I am new to oTree, and I just deployed my project on Heroku. When I shared and tested the project with my coauthor, he found this mistake:
"The site can't be reached" "xxx.com" unexpectedly closed the connection.
捕获.PNG
It is weird because if I open the link that shows this mistake, the link works well and I can continue the experiment. But on his computer, he cannot continue no matter he reloaded or reopened the link. Is it a problem with my configure (see figure attached)?

Many thanks!

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Chen
FireShot Capture 041 - Configure - www.otreehub.com.png

Chris @ oTree

Sep 16, 2021, 2:51:24 PM9/16/21
to oTree help & discussion
I'm not sure. Maybe he is behind a firewall. He could try with a different browser or connected to a different network.