Repeat Pages with dynamic content

JULIAN ANDRES CASTAÑO ESPINOSA

Sep 14, 2021, 1:28:56 AM9/14/21
to oTree help & discussion
Hello there,

Currently I am using Otree> 5, I am making an app that needs to repeat a page 5 times then show a payment page and show that page again 5 times so on up to 4 times. In total I need to show that page 5x5x4 = 100. The problem is that I don't know how to do the interaction to show those two pages that way, besides that each of the 100 pages must have a different image. (which are already in the static folder). The above works for me currently but with only 20 images I am only able to show page 1 and page 2 only once. (I load the images directly in the html, taking a Constant variable that has the path of all the images. something like this:

images_names_questions = [
"1_2_1_4",
"1_1_2_5",
"1_1_3_6",
"1_1_4_2",
"1_1_5_4",
….
]

I would like how to do the behavior of repeating those 2 pages, to show the 100 images and then to be able to integrate other Pages (before and after the mentioned pages)

 PS: it is not necessary that everything is in the same app, it is only necessary to have a form of persistence of the Player.

Thanks!