Deploy Error Mturk

Mathias Durrer

Jun 1, 2022, 11:45:37 AM6/1/22
to oTree help & discussion
Hi all,

I am currently trying to deploy my Experiment to mturk.  am running the 3.4.0 version of Otree

I am getting this Error:

Server Error (500)

For security reasons, the error message is not displayed here. You can view it with one of the below techniques:

  • Delete the OTREE_PRODUCTION environment variable and reload this page
  • Look at your Sentry messages (see the docs on how to enable Sentry)
  • Look at the server logs
If I delete the OTREE_PRODUCTION variable or set it to 0, the experiment works, however the debug-info is displayed on the amazon workersandbox.

Does anybody know if this is exclusive to the workersandbox? Or how to fix this (I have tried all older fixes I found in the Mailinglist already)?

Please let me know if you need more code/information from me.

Best,
Mathias