Custom Export for Groups Instead of Players

Alex Caceres-Wright

Dec 1, 2021, 5:39:17 PM12/1/21
to oTree help & discussion
Hi Chris and Everybody,

Is there a way to define a custom export so that the queryset would be the groups instead of players, and have this be the only thing be included in the exported CSV?

I currently have a working data export for the groups, but it is being exported in a CSV with all the players data as well. This results in the CSV file having many more columns than necessary, and I would like to shorten the CSV file by exlcuding the players queryset and only including the groups queryset.

Thanks,
Alex

Chris @ oTree

Dec 1, 2021, 5:53:11 PM12/1/21