Create CSV at LivePages

Dominik Beck

Jun 18, 2021, 3:42:06 AM6/18/21
to oTree help & discussion

Hello,

I would like to generate a csv-file in a livepages document (dateiled information such as who, when and what the player did). I found on https://otree.readthedocs.io/en/latest/misc/advanced.html#extramodel: " See the example psychology games such as the Stroop task, which show how to generate ExtraModel data from each row of a CSV spreadsheet."

However, at this experiment, I only receive one csv-row with the summarized information.

Thak you very much in advance!

Best, Dominik
Screenshot 2021-06-18 094109.png

Chris @ oTree

Jun 18, 2021, 3:47:09 AM6/18/21
to oTree help & discussion
See the docs on custom_export, and for examples search custom_export on this page: https://www.otreehub.com/code/

Chris @ oTree

Jun 18, 2021, 3:47:51 AM6/18/21
to oTree help & discussion
By the way, that sentence in the docs refers to generating ExtraModel from CSV, not vice versa.

Dominik Beck

Jun 25, 2021, 3:22:46 AM6/25/21
to oTree help & discussion
Hello Chris,

thank you very much for the information. For me, it was not clear that extraModel only involves reading scv but not writing scv.

I will now store the data with the "Custom data exports". Have a nice weekend

Best, Dominik