Creating a file to be downloaded by participants

Vitor Freire

Jul 19, 2021, 7:06:53 PM7/19/21
to oTree help & discussion
Hi Chris,
Two questions related to my need:
1) Is it possible to include a downloadeable file for participants to download?
2) Is it possible to create this downloadeable file with customized information provided by the participant?

What I need to implement is a type of a participant receipt. The institution financing my research demands customized receipts with many informations from the participants (e.g., name, address, document number). The participant will have to download a receipt model, fill in, print, sign and send me the receipts by mail. What I'm trying to do is making it a less cumbrsome process, by already filling in the information. So they download a ready to print, sign and send receipt.

Thanks

Chris @ oTree

Jul 19, 2021, 8:27:28 PM7/19/21
to oTree help & discussion
You can generate files in javaScript using the Blob object and createObjectURL.