Accessing Time Data on Heroku

Luis Avalos Trujillo

May 24, 2022, 4:56:20 PM5/24/22
to oTree help & discussion
Hi everyone,

Using this post I was able to recover the time data when testing an experiment that has been deployed locally. [Summary: I used the "Page Times" data found in the "Data" tab and then used "pagetimes.py"]

I have deployed an experiment in heroku and I am working my way trhough exporting the dataset from heroku to a local file. I am using dataclips.

However, I can't  find where the time data is stored, if it is stored at all. Since the deployment happened a week ago, I cannot go back to the "oTree" page and find the "Data" tab again.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Luis

Chris @ oTree

May 24, 2022, 11:28:38 PM5/24/22
to oTree help & discussion
Getting the time data on Heroku is the same as it is locally. You click "Data" in the black header bar and click "page times". You don't need to use dataclips . Is there some reason why you are using that?

Chris @ oTree

May 24, 2022, 11:38:32 PM5/24/22
to oTree help & discussion
Reading this line:

"Since the deployment happened a week ago, I cannot go back to the "oTree" page and find the "Data" tab again."

Did you reset the database? All the data should still be there, unless you reset the DB.

Luis Avalos Trujillo

May 25, 2022, 1:13:54 PM5/25/22
to oTree help & discussion
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response. Sorry for the dumb question. The problem is that I did not know how to get back to the page where the "Data" tab is.

But after your comment it basically said, indirectly, that such page still existed somewhere.

So I browsed everything and I found that it can be accessed through the app link.

Sorry, it was very dumb. But thanks!

Luis