an attribute error in class page

已查看 17 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Min Fang

未读,
2021年7月23日 06:53:342021/7/23
收件人 oTree help & discussion
Dear all,
I am trying to transform the old version of oTree  code into the newest one.
In pages.py of the old version, codes in class page are shown below
 attribute2.png
Now I have converted these codes as follows
attribute.png
When I started the oTree server,I got a traceback
QQ截图20210723184745.png
I have written 'for p in subsession.get_players()' in class subsession and it did work. How should I get the get_players() attribute work in class page?
Thanks,
Milley

Chris @ oTree

未读,
2021年7月23日 12:15:152021/7/23
收件人 oTree help & discussion
Hi, if you want to send me your project I can try upgrading it myself. (No guarantees depending on how complex it is, but I will try.)
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子