Data on demo version

Laura

Jul 26, 2021, 5:09:36 PM7/26/21
to oTree help & discussion
Hi,

I want to know if it is possible to access and download data from the demo version. I've tried it but it doesn't work properly. At the time of downloading it asks me for the administrator credentials and if I try to see the data from the session data page, they do not load. I have tried it in some demo versions here: https://otree-demo.herokuapp.com/ and it works. This functionality is only possible in version 5? (I'm using version 3.x) If it is possible in the older versions how can I achieve it?

Thanks in advance!