Info on same page - live page

Andreas

Apr 12, 2021, 3:00:50 PM4/12/21
to oTree help & discussion
Hello all,

I have a quick conceptual question.

I want to program a test page for participants in my experiment. On the test page, participants can test a mechansim that they will later play with other participants. They can try different inputs and see what the output would look like. I will set the inputs of the other participants on the test pages. So there is no interaction between the players on the test page. The test page is just to give them a feeling for the mechanisms.

For that I would like to use one page (and not multiple pages). That way they can see the result of their input on the same page and make other inputs and see how the results change.

What is the best way to code this. Should I use live pages, code it with html or is there an easier way.

Best,
Andreas

Chris @ oTree

Apr 12, 2021, 8:18:18 PM4/12/21
to Andreas, oTree help & discussion
Just a regular page with some javascript.

Sent from my phone

On Apr 13, 2021, at 3:00 AM, Andreas <banoni...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all,

Andreas