Tea parties, anyone?

Brynn Watson

Aug 4, 2012, 2:00:14 PM8/4/12
to otherwor...@googlegroups.com
I have a lovely lady interested in making fancy treats for the shop--mini bundt cakes, shortbreads sandwiched with buttercream, all kinds of tiny delicate frillies. Would anyone be interested in attending monthly tea parties at Otherworlds?

It couldn't be completely free, because I'd have to pay for the cakes and such. But I'd try to just cover costs.

Anyone up for a Cup of Brown Joy?  (<--link to the song!)

hermayalainemione

Aug 5, 2012, 4:38:20 PM8/5/12
to otherwor...@googlegroups.com
I love tea parties. I'd be happy to pay for consumables, plus a bit to the store. The only sad thing is I over-booked my life so badly I can't commit to a monthly event. Twice a year is sadly more my speed right now. :/

-H

Brynn Watson

Aug 10, 2012, 7:07:31 PM8/10/12
to otherwor...@googlegroups.com
I hope some of all that booked time is for YOU, Lady H!

hermayalainemione

Aug 11, 2012, 5:06:51 PM8/11/12
to otherwor...@googlegroups.com
Just an hour here and there for now. I had been booking one me "day off" a month to do nothing. After this weekend I'm going to bring my 'do-nothing' day back. :)

Brynn Watson

Aug 12, 2012, 5:02:25 AM8/12/12
to otherwor...@googlegroups.com
Yes!  And more than one a month!  Yikes!  I get more than that even keeping the shop open seven days a week, eleven hours a day!

lilttlea...@msn.com

Jan 23, 2013, 2:30:44 AM1/23/13
to otherwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi I know this was posted a while ago, but I'd certainly be interested in tea parties.

Brynn Watson

Jan 23, 2013, 3:03:46 AM1/23/13
to otherwor...@googlegroups.com, lilttlea...@msn.com
We've actually got one scheduled for February 17th--an Alice in Wonderland Tea!

Brynn Watson

Feb 3, 2013, 5:52:44 PM2/3/13
to otherwor...@googlegroups.com, lilttlea...@msn.com
Also, one for March Ninth.  Clockpunk/steamfae for Fantasy Month.  We'll have catered tea (probably around $15 each) and a photographer and forest backdrop as part of the cost.  (Because he's included, no take-home prints, but we'll post them/email them out later.)