Organizing gaming groups:

Peter Pan

May 25, 2012, 11:48:32 AM5/25/12
to Otherworlds
Who would like to run games? What games? Are you looking for
players? Are players looking for a GM?

H. Isaac

May 25, 2012, 3:18:39 PM5/25/12
to otherwor...@googlegroups.com

Ooooooooh, I will! I want to run the Terah game out of Otherworlds. I imagine there will be a fair amount of rotation on players, adult schedules being what they are.

Peter Pan

May 25, 2012, 9:10:32 PM5/25/12
to Otherworlds
This is the Terah project:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/100743523/the-terah-project-steampunk-for-pathfinder-role-pl

It's a new Steampunk campaign setting for Pathfinder, so it'll be
familiar to all you D&D 3.5'ers. If you're 4th edition, you'll pick
it up. We're planning on carrying both the books and what steampunk
minis we can find.

Anyone else interested in Terah games? On-going campaigns, or short,
completable adventures? Both?

Peter Pan

Jul 6, 2012, 1:09:39 AM7/6/12
to Otherworlds
I might be misremembering, but I thought someone had asked after a
Call of Cthulhu game. Still any interest there? We've got a GM.

Brynn Watson

Jul 29, 2012, 1:09:15 PM7/29/12
to otherwor...@googlegroups.com
Got people interested in D&D 3.5, D&D 4th Ed, and White Wolf (possible werewolf?) systems.  Also possibly Mutants and Masterminds?  Any takers?