Think you can adventure with your whole class?

1 view

Street Savvy

Jun 24, 2021, 2:00:57 PM6/24/21
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber,

                                                             Street Savvy.JPG

So continuing on with the topic of ordering in a Japanese restaurant, this next one is _____ o irenaide kudasai (Please don't put in _____).  As you might have probably guessed, this is what you say to the waiter after finding out that a dish you'd otherwise like has an ingredient that you don't want.

                                        Otaku Universe.JPG

Eating with chopsticks in Japan will most definitely impress the locals that you know how, but there are some things you shouldn't do with them.  The first one that you shouldn't do is stick the chopsticks straight down into a bowl of rice when you want to put them down for a moment.  This is considered very rude and offensive because it is only to be done at funerals to honor the dead.

                                       Otaku Universe Brand.JPG

Well this is certainly very original.  I've always loved adventure stories and games as you most likely already know, but I've never heard of one where the main character has to go out on an adventure  with his whole entire class.  I don't even want to think of the chaos that'd immediately ensue if I ever had to adventure with my whole entire high school class on a Zelda adventure IRL.  Talk about a serious case of the cure being worse than the disease.  By the time those barbarians were through, Hyrule would still have no idea what hit it!  If you're also curious to find out how things turn out for this guy's class, we can both pre - order ours below:

                                                                 Loner Life in Another World.jpg

Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406-1952