Check out this awesome collector's edition...

1 view

Street Savvy

Dec 24, 2020, 1:31:32 PM12/24/20
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Universe Subscriber,

https://www.otakuuniverse.net/p/about.html

Alrighty it time to end this one about the different ways of ending sentences, and this week I'll be going over desu ka.  This is what is used when you're asking a question.  The reason is that unlike in English, Japanese only has periods to end sentences.  So using desu ka at the end of a sentence in Japanese is the equivalent of putting a question mark at the end of a sentence in English.

https://www.otakuuniverse.net/

Now here's another stereotype about the Japanese that I hear that a lot of people have, the Japanese can't hold their liquor.  Now this one is kind of both true and false at the same time.  With the Japanese, it seems like consuming alcohol is like either 0% or 100%.  You're either not a drinker at all, or you're a very hardcore drinker who can't hang with any badass.  This is actually one that anime portrays quite accurately.  And the reason I say it seems like is because they mostly do it for social reasons.  This is their way of being able to get away with saying what they really feel and so on and the next day saying that they were just drunk at the time and didn't really mean any of it.

https://otakuuniverseblog.blogspot.com/

And speaking of Isekai anime, there will be one coming to video games soon.  While I haven't actually seen the anime itself just yet, the upcoming video game sounds like it'd be quite interesting.  It'll have a brand new story written by the light novel author himself, with brand new characters created by the light novel author himself, and if you get the Collector's Edition, it'll come with all kinds of extra cool gear!  If this sounds just as exciting to you as it does to me, we can both pre - order ours below:

https://amzn.to/3pznJrd

Derrick McGee AKA Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406 - 1952