Want to pre - order the third installment of a video game series that I've been thoroughly enjoying?

1 view

Street Savvy

Oct 6, 2022, 12:40:47 PM10/6/22
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber,

                                                                                                           Street Savvy.JPG

So finishing up with the different ways of saying goodbye in Japanese, I will now talk about using the respectful level.  This is the level that you use when talking to someone who is over you like your boss at work or your teacher if you're a student in school.  In this case you would use shitsureishimasu, or if you're leaving first, osakini shitsureishimasu.  This is because osakini is the Japanese word for "before you."

                                                                            Otaku Universe.JPG

So I will now continue on with the topic of the Japanese Empire.  After Onoda finally surrendered, the first thing he did was turn himself in to the Filipino authorities, who gave him a pardon because they understood that he was just a soldier following orders and had no way of finding out that the war was over or of knowing that the attempts to inform him that the war was over were real.  After this he finally returned to Japan, but although he received a hero's welcome, he was deeply troubled by the Japan that he returned to.  He felt that Japan should never have surrendered or apologized for anything that they did during the war, and he was absolutely furious that the military had been dissolved.  Unable to accept the new Japan, he tried to become involved in politics and get Japan to return to what it was before, but everyone completely ignored him.  Unable to accept a peaceful Japan with no military, Onoda eventually moved to Brazil where he lived out the rest of his life.  So in the end, Onoda became a relic of the past that couldn't accept the changes that gripped the world after the horrors of the end of WWII.  Changes that promoted international cooperation over empire building.

                                                                            Otaku Universe Brand.JPG

Ever since these games first came out, I've been enjoying them on my Nintendo consoles.  So naturally, I've no intention of missing out on this third installment in the series.  As you know by now, adventure games are my bread and butter, and this baby most definitely falls into this category.  If you're also looking forward to checking out this third installment after having enjoyed the first two like I am, or even if you've never played any game in this series but you're curious to see what this is all about, then we can both pre - order ours below:

                                                                                                       Bayonetta 3.jpg

Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406