Are you ready to assemble the puzzle that is the Japanese sentence structure?

Street Savvy

Aug 11, 2022, 12:36:59 PM8/11/22
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber,

                                                                                                        Street Savvy.JPG

So continuing on with the topic of the Japanese structure.  So now that I'm done with the particles, it's time to assemble the puzzle.  The Japanese sentence is flexible as long as the verb comes last, but there is a basic sentence structure that goes like this.  Topic wa,  time ni, companion to, place de, object wo, verb.

                                                                            Otaku Universe.JPG

So I will now continue on with the Japanese Empire.  So starting this week I will now discuss the soldier who continued to fight WWII for 30 years after the war was over because he didn't know that the war had ended.  The year is 1945 and the war is going badly for Japan.  Even though it started out as a series of huge successes for Japan, it has now turned into a fight for survival.  They came to the realization that the only thing that attacking Pearl Harbor did was "awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve," as spoken by Admiral Isuroku Yamamoto.  Now being pushed back on all fronts by not only the United States but also all the other countries they fought in the war before attacking Pearl Harbor, the Empire of Japan was falling.  But the bushido code of the Japanese meant that they would never surrender and continue to fight to the very last man, woman, and child.  And of all the soldiers in Japanese military, no one would embody the bushido code like Hiro Onoda.  As he would continue fighting WWII for 30 years after it ended.  And I will be going into more detail about him next week.

                                                                            Otaku Universe Brand.JPG

When I first found out that one of my most favorite anime shows has a video game coming to the Switch, I almost did a back flip.  While I don't yet know what the game is going to be about, I'm definitely willing to check this baby out to find out.  So you know I'll be first in line when this baby comes out.  If you're also a huge fan of this anime and already know you're going to check out this game, or even if you don't know anything about this anime but want to see what all the noise is about, then we can both pre - order ours below:

                                                                                                         JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle R.jpg

Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406