Want to learn about how WWII would've happened if the United States never used the atomic bombs?

1 view

Street Savvy

Jun 23, 2022, 1:09:06 PM6/23/22
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber,

                                                                                                       Street Savvy.JPG

So continuing on with the topic of the Japanese sentence structure, the next particle is going to be de.  This is the particle that comes after the place of the sentence.

                                                                            Otaku Universe.JPG

So I will now continue on with the Japanese Empire.  As I mentioned last week, I will now start on what if the United States never used the atomic bombs on Japan.  Well first off, the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki would've been hit with fire bombs just like Tokyo was rather than atomic bombs, and they would've hit more than just those two cities.  But this most likely wouldn't be enough to deter Japan and they would've continued to use kamikaze pilots to fight back against the United States.  Japan was losing badly to the United States at first, but once they started using kamikaze pilots the war turned in Japan's favor.  And this was mostly because the United States soldiers almost never wanted to shoot at them because of how terrible they thought it was that Japan was making their young committ suicide.  And I'll be talking about how long this advantage stayed in Japan's favor next week.

                                                                            Otaku Universe Brand.JPG

When I first heard about this one, it was the anime that I was hearing about.  And the only thing that anyone was ever talking about was how some big famous actor dude was the voice of the main character.  Unfortunately I've never been interested hollywood actors, I just watch the live action anime movies and nothing else, so I've no clue who this guy was or what was so special about him.  I'm just interested in the anime for the same reasons I'm interested in any other anime.  But I never actually got around to checking out the manga, so I plan on remedying that with this upcoming release.  If you've also never got around to checking out the manga, or even if you've never checked out the story at all and this manga will be your first time, we can both pre - order ours below:

                                                                                                       Afro Samurai.jpg

Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406