Want to know the outcome of the Cold War if Japan never surrendered?

1 view

Street Savvy

Jun 9, 2022, 12:55:34 PM6/9/22
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber,

                                                                                                        Street Savvy.JPG

So continuing on with the topic of the Japanese sentence structure, I will now move on to the particles.  These are the in between words that connect the words to form the sentences.  And in Japanese, each part of the sentence has it's own individual particle that can only be used with that particular part.  And I'll be going more into this next week.

                                                                            Otaku Universe.JPG

So I will now continue on with the Japanese Empire.  Now as the Americans step onto the beaches of Japan, they would be immediately be met with wave after wave of Japanese citizens shooting at them.  This is because all of the trained military soldiers would have been killed off by this point and just like the kamikaze pilots in the sky, the citizens would be willing to lay down their lives for their emperor.  This isn't too surprising since this is exactly what American citizens would do if the United States was ever in this same predicament.  If they manage to get past the beaches, they would be ambushed by Japanese citizens in the woods with guns and katanas, and then by Japanese citizens shooting at them from the old castles from the days of the samurai if they manage to get past the woods, and finally Japanese citizens jumping them as the walked past their homes in the cities.  At this point the United States would have lost so many soldiers that history could have gone in one of two ways.  Either the United States gave up and returned to North America, or the United State would have continued to send men and supplies into Japan until the very last Japanese was exterminated.  Either way it would not have been a victory for America because they would have been in such a weakened state by the time the Cold War came around, that the Soviets would have seen their golden opportunity and turned the Cold War into an actual shooting war that the Soviets would have most likely won.  This is what would have happened if Japan never surrendered.

                                                                            Otaku Universe Brand.JPG

I've been hearing about this anime for quite a long time, but I never got to check it out because the last time it came out was before my time.  But now that this baby is getting a blu - ray re-release, I don't plan on missing out on my second chance at seeing what all the fuss is all about.  If you're also getting your second chance at seeing what all the fuss is all about, or even if you happen to be old enough for this to be you checking out the new and updated blu - ray version, then we can both pre - order ours below:

                                                                                                  Rahxephon.jpg

Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406 - 1952