Want to check out a video game that's multiple games in one?

1 view

Street Savvy

Aug 12, 2021, 2:03:03 PM8/12/21
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber,

                                                                                                           Street Savvy.JPG

So continuing on with the topic of ordering in a Japanese restaurant (There's quite a lot to this one, isn't it?), this next one is _________ mou hitotsu onegaishimasu (One more ______, please.).  So as you can guess, this is used when you want some more food or drink.  So if you want another slice of meat or another glass of lemonade, you'd say Oniku mou hitotsu onegaishimasu (One more meat, please.), or Ramune mou hitotsu onegaishimasu (One more lemonade, please.)

                                                                            Otaku Universe.JPG

Last week, I mentioned how it rained tadpoles, frogs, fish, worms, and snakes in Ishikawa, Japan in 2009.  This week, I'll go into the theories that scientists came up with for how it could have happened.  The first theory was that the winds were so strong that day, that they lifted up the tadpoles and blew them through the air before dropping them onto the city.  Another theory is that the birds that eat tadpoles dropped them while flying to their nests.  And the final theory is that a water spout over the water washed them up into the air and dropped them down onto the city.

                                                                            Otaku Universe Brand.JPG

I remember the very first time I played one of these games, and it was so much fun.  I thought it was so interesting how they came up with the idea of having multiple games in just one game, and the whole board game aspect of it was just all kinds of awesome.  I've made sure not to miss a single game in this series, and so far I haven't.  So you know I won't be missing this new upcoming game in the series.  If you've been having so much fun from these games that you don't want to miss a single game in this series like me, or if you'd like to check out the series for the first time and get in on all the fun,  we can both pre - order ours below:

                                                                                                       Mario Party Superstars.jpg

Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406 - 1952