Want to check out another dungeon crawler...

1 view

Street Savvy

Dec 31, 2020, 12:40:18 PM12/31/20
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber,

https://www.otakuuniverse.net/p/about.html

Now starting with this edition, I'm going to focus on two ways you can say thank you in Japanese as this is another one that a lot of people get confused about.  I'll start with arigatou gozaimasu.  This is the present tense and is used when you're thanking someone right away.  So if a Japanese person decides to hold the door open for you and you want to say thank you right away, arigatou gozaimasu is the form of thank you that you want to use.

https://www.otakuuniverse.net/

So continuing on with the stereotypes, here is another one that I heard that a lot of people have about the Japanese.  The Japanese are very obsessed with being honorable.  Now this one is also both true and false at the same time.  For the most part, they're no different from us.  But there are some things that they don't want to dishonor like making their families look bad.  But I think the whole thing about senpai and kohai that they got going on is the main thing fueling this stereotype.

https://otakuuniverseblog.blogspot.com/

You already know how I love Zelda, so the prospect of another dungeon crawling story most definitely caught my attention!  Apparently this guy is a total failure of an adventurer who can't seem to do anything right, when his party just happens to find a dungeon and feels this is their golden chance.  If you'd like to find out like I do if he happens to be right, we can both pre - order ours below:

https://amzn.to/382dxBg

Derrick McGee AKA Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406 - 1952