Are Japanese trains really packed 24/7...

Street Savvy

Jan 14, 2021, 1:36:13 PM1/14/21
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber,

https://www.otakuuniverse.net/p/about.html

Now to finish up with saying thank you in Japanese.  There is one last thing to mention about it before we're done.  The two ways of saying it in Japanese that I've already mentioned are the polite ways that thank you is said.  The more casual way of saying thank you in Japanese is simply arigatou.  This is naturally the way you'd say it to someone that you're either very close friends with or a family member.

https://www.otakuuniverse.net/

The next stereotype that I've heard that people have about the Japanese is that Japanese trains are always packed.  Well this one is both true and false at the same time as well.  That's because it mainly depends on what time of the day you're talking about.  If you're talking about the morning rush hour, the evening rush hour, or the very last train of the day, then yes this is absolutely accurate.  But if you're talking about any other time of the day, not so much.  During any other time, Japanese trains are no different from American trains.

https://otakuuniverseblog.blogspot.com/

As someone who's bread and butter is adventure games, this is one video game that could not help getting my attention.  While I'm not entirely sure how I missed the first game, I won't be making that same mistake here.  I'm making sure I pre - order mine asap, and if you'll be doing the same we can both do so below:

Derrick McGee AKA Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406 - 1952