Want to know the final conclusion about the atomic bombs being dropped on Japan?

1 view

Street Savvy

Jul 28, 2022, 10:49:39 AM7/28/22
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber,

                                                                                                       Street Savvy.JPG

So continuing on with the topic of the Japanese structure, this final particle is going to be to.  This is the particle that comes after the companion of the sentence.

                                                                            Otaku Universe.JPG

So I will now continue on with the Japanese Empire.  As I mentioned last week, I will now discuss the ramifications of Japan losing the war without the atomic bombs having been dropped.  Now we have to talk about Stalin.  He wanted communism to spread around the world with Russia at the head, but his biggest obstacle was Hitler who had his own ideas for world domination.  And he made plans to help defeat Japan once he was done fighting the Germans.  So Japan would've still lost because they'd be fighting on too many fronts, but the loss of life in the process would've been so great that no country would've seen it as a victory.  Russia would've continued south and taken over Korea, the use of atomic bombs would not have been banned  because there would've been no images of it's horrors, and more countries would've had atomic bombs with no reason to not use them.  And more than likely, the Cold War would've been an actual war, with both sides using nukes on each other, and Russia more than likely winning against the United States.  So in hindsight, it was actually a very good thing that the atomic bombs were dropped on Japan.

                                                                            Otaku Universe Brand.JPG

Speaking of boxed sets, this is one that needs no introduction.  As much as we've all seen this baby on Adult Swim, and the fact that it's even on sale for 15% off, checking out this baby should be a no brainer.  If you want to check out the boxed set of this hugely popular anime that we've all been enjoying for years on Cartoon Network now, or even if you've somehow managed to find a rock big enough to hide under for you to not know about this anime and finally came out to see what all the noise is about, we can both pre - order ours below:

                                                                                     Dragonball Super The Complete Series Steelbook Gift Set.jpg

Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406