Does a dungeon crawl adventure game where you collect money to pay off your debts sound interesting?

1 view

Street Savvy

Nov 18, 2021, 2:31:45 PM11/18/21
to Otaku Illustrated
Dear Otaku Illustrated Subscriber,

                                                                                                             Street Savvy.JPG

So continuing on with the topic of ordering in a Japanese restaurant, this next one is dezaato menyuu onegai shimasu (Please bring the desert menu.).  As you can probably guess, this is what you'd say to the waiter when you want to see the desert menu.

                                                                            Otaku Universe.JPG

So I will now continue on with the topic of the Japanese Empire.  After Emperor Meiji passed away in 1912, he was replaced by his son Emperor Taisho.  Only two years after he ascended the throne, WWI broke out in Europe and Japan sided with the British and their allies against Germany.  They used this opportunity to attack German properties in China and the Pacific taking them over.  They even helped the British against the rise of communism in Russia by taking over parts of Siberia.  But the Taisho era would prove to be the calm before the storm.  Emperor Taisho only reigned for 14 years passing away in 1926.

                                                                            Otaku Universe Brand.JPG

When I first saw the name of this game, I couldn't help thinking to myself WTF!  Just what kind of an idiot would actually think that a game about committing tax evasion would be in any way interesting?  Well apparently someone who is also dumb enough to think that someone would be interested in a game called Block Knockers, which sent my brain straight to the gutter as that's the only type of knocking some blocks that I'm aware of!  But this all changed when I read what the game was about.  Apparently it's an adventure game where you play a turnip boy who is so far in debt that he got evicted from his home, and you're have to do explore dungeons Zelda - style.  But rather than for the purpose of saving the world and Princess Zelda from Ganon, it's to collect enough money to pay back your debts.  Well as crazy of a name and backstory this game has, being an adventure game was obviously enough to get my interest.  So if you love adventure dungeon crawling games enough that you don't care about how crazy the game itself is like I do, then we can both pre - order ours below:

                                                                                                           Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion.jpg

Street Savvy the Otaku Guy
870 Wheeler St.
Gary, IN 46406 - 1952